How to find us
Wheatley Campus site
Map of Oxford showing Wheatley Campus site.
Buses to our campuses
Getting to Oxford
- from London by coach, train or taxi
- from UK airports by coach or train
- from other UK cities by coach or train
- by car
Wheatley Campus is accessible only by road.
- Rail passengers may alight at Oxford station, then take a taxi ride of about 10 miles or the Brookes Bus U1 service from the stop on the main road outside the station.
- Bus passengers may take the Brookes Bus U1 service from the main Gipsy Lane Campus. The Arriva 280 from Oxford rail station to Aylesbury drops off at the King's Arms, Church Road, Wheatley, a ten-minute walk to the campus.
- The Arriva 275 runs every two hours between High Wycombe and Oxford, stopping in Wheatley. Motorists coming from the South should leave the M40 at junction 8, signposted Oxford A40. Take the A418, signposted to Thame and Aylesbury. Follow the signs to Wheatley and then follow the signs for "Brookes University, (Wheatley campus)".
- Motorists coming from the North should leave the M40 at Junction 8A and follow the signs for Oxford, then Wheatley and then follow the signs for "Brookes University, (Wheatley campus)".
- Motorists coming from Oxford should follow signs to London (A40), exit the dual carriageway at the Wheatley sign. Then follow the signs for Wheatley and then "Brookes University, (Wheatley campus)".
Car parking is severely restricted and you should not bring your car to the campus unless you have a parking space booked in advance.